Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Seal's Seduction by Tawny Weber (Uniformly Hot Seals Book 1)

5 Stars
A Seal's Seduction by Tawny Weber

You know that feeling you get when you've had a book sit on your kindle or bookshelf for so long that you finally sit down and have a read?  You then mentally kick yourself hard because you feel like you've deprived yourself of a bloody good story wrapped up in loads of deliciousness?

Well that's what happened when I read Tawny Weber's A Seal's Seduction!

Blake and Alexia randomly meet on the beach but Blake has other things on his mind so he's shocked, as is Alexia, to meet up in what's known as the local Naval club.  Giving into the electricity between them they spend a long and hot (as in Blaze all the way) weekend together only to reluctantly part ways due to a prior engagement that night.  At that engagement they discover who each other is and are both furious for various reasons.  Scoot to 8 months later when Navy Seal Blake is missioned to rescue Alexia from a terrorist kidnapping.

What I dont share with you is the build up to the meeting and the feelings they have and the point of views of each character.  They are both strong minded, strong willed and the stars and planets are not aligned for them to have a happy ever after.  Alexia's father is to blame for her thoughts but then on the other hand he's trying to get Blake interested in Alexia. None of this will make sense until you read this.

I give it 5 stars because I wasted my whole Saturday devouring this story.  Not wasted but gave up time to do anything else.  It's truely a fantastic story, ticks all the boxes and I will be reading Cade's story which I forgot I also had.

A bonus it being free but now that I've read it I would have paid top dollar!

Published  by Harelequin Blaze 22 January 2013
Purchased Amazon for free the day I purchased it