Wednesday, October 18, 2023

His Mistress for a Million

 His Mistress for a Million

Trish Morey



Reviewed by Helen


I needed a book that was released in 2010, so I went to the bookshelf and I found this one, I love Trish Morey’s stories, tick and I am very partial to a Greek hero, tick and I am so glad I picked this one, I loved it from start to finish.

Aussie, Cleo Taylor has made a mistake, she jets off to London to meet, Kurt only he is not the guy she though he was, she is now working as a cleaner in a dingy hotel and living pretty much in the broom cupboard, when billionaire Andreas Xenides walks in and offers her a job for one month, come to Santorini and pretend to by my mistress, he will give her a million dollars for it, will she be able to convince anyone that she is a mistress?

Andreas has finally got his revenge, now to look to the future and when he meets the beautiful cleaner, she is just the person he needs to take back home with him, he is more than happy to give lessons on being a mistress, but Cleo is not going to be easy to convince but a contract is written including her stipulation that there will be no sex, he will do what he can to change that.

This is such a great story with a Cinderella vibe, I loved Cleo, she is strong and caring and beautiful and you can see why Andreas lost his heart to her, and Andreas a fabulous hero Cleo made him see what love could be, they had a very sensual journey it was beautiful even if there was another party doing her best to put a stop to their relationship, but love won over and of course what a setting the beautiful Santorini.

I would highly recommend this one to any romance reader.

5 stars

February 23, 2010 by Harlequin Presents